we stayed in this hotel for just one night when we returned from overseas and had to stay in Auckland as our flight arrived in late.. we got to our room and went to use the WIFI and discovered it cost nearly $10 for 2 hours internet access..so if you want to use the internet for just a few minutes you have to pay again in the morning if you want to access it again.. they did offer a $22 24 hour access fee also.. can you believe it for 24 hours access for $22.. this seems absurd when you are paying good money to stay in this hotel.. we had been travelling around Europe through Croatia and France and not encountered this..the staff just said this is normal.. they also charged you $4 for tray service on top of a $20 charge for a toasted sandwich with fries.. the unfortunate thing about this is it just feels mean and they are trying to hard to get extra money out of you..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located beside Auckland International Terminal and 30 minutes to the city centre, Novotel Auckland Airport provides the perfect accommodation solution for guests travelling in and out of New Zealand. Combining the beauty of natural landscapes with cutting edge architectural design, this hotel features 263 elegant rooms and suites, theatre-style conference centre, 10 meeting rooms, a restaurant and bar plus a fully equipped gym. Parking available at airport, fee applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Auckland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Auckland Airport Hotel Mangere
- Novotel Auckland Airport Mangere