“holiday”

Novotel Auckland Airport
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Mangere
GreenLeadersSilver level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (559)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Nice and quiet, great night’s sleep. My 2nd stay at this hotel before my flight home to Australia.

Always love staying here, love the rooms, bathroom is awesome. Didn’t use the restaurant this stay.

Housekeeping lady that i passed on my way to my room was very nice, smiled and greeted me with (Kia Ora)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
FOMNovotelAKLAirport, Front Office Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear Pauly89
Kia ora & Thank you for you lovely review!
Fantastic to read that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us & that you appreciated the use of the Maori greeting "Kia Ora" from one of our Housekeeping Team Member!
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I arrived at the airport just after midnight and before 1am I was checked in and enjoying my hotel. This hotel is on the Auckland International Airport precinct and just a short walk across a pedestrian crossing from International arrivals and departures. The staff at check in were friendly and efficient and the room was modern, upmarket and very quiet. I had expected to hear the aircraft noise but there was none. As I was meeting friends in Auckland city for brunch I didn't have breakfast before I checked out however no matter what time I had elected to leave in the morning I could have had breakfast as breakfast is available from early in the morning.
Check out was also handled efficiently by friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I asked for a high room - this may have been why it was so quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
FOMNovotelAKLAirport, Front Office Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear QualityController_10
Kia ora & Thank you for sharing your lovely review!
Delighted to read you have enjoyed your recent short stay with us and that the the quality of the room, quietness & service contributed to your experience!
Indeed, all our rooms are well sound-proofed & breakfast is available from 5AM daily!
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Ipswich, Australia
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stayed in February and could not believe how amazingly luxurious this hotel was and knew I would book here again. Well I did and it is still luxurious and welcoming, quiet and well appointed, and my partner agreed. The bar staff were friendly and accommodating when I asked for a Bloody Mary (as it was not listed on the cocktail menu) and I was not disappointed; it tasted great. My partner ordered a Manhattan; and I tried a sip or two and found it refreshing. The atmosphere in the bar and restaurant was relaxing and the décor really made our stay relaxing and enjoyable. The location allows any traveler a chance to recover from a long haul flight or get a good nights sleep for their morning flight the next day. The double glazed windows provide a fantastic view across the car park and airport itself, while keeping the cool air and noise outside. The beds are super comfortable and the ensuite is perfect. I rate this hotel excellent because it is excellent from check-in to checkout. Thank you Novotel Auckland Airport....simply magic....simply 5 star.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Ian G
Kia ora & Thank you for your lovely review!
It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback & even more when receiving from regular contributors on this website! Delighted to read that your recent stays with us were excellent from arrival to departure.
I have shared your kind review with our entire team as they too love to receive such feedback!
We look forward to welcoming you back to your Home @ Auckland Airport soon!
Darwin, Australia
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We had an early morning flight so decided to stay here and was very impressed with how close it is to the airport ! We were stoked, just walk out the door and across the pedestrian crossing and you're there ! And not noisy at all. The food, drinks and service in the restaurant were fantastic. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
FOMNovotelAKLAirport, Front Office Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Shoasly
Kia ora & Thank you for your lovely review!
Delighted to read that you have made the most of our Hotel's location prior to flying out of Auckland - indeed we are only a few steps away from the airlines' check-in counters!
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon,
Papamoa, New Zealand
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is the first time I have stayed here and the first time I have ever slept well before an early morning flight ; plus you can't get any closer to the airport. It was worth the bit of extra money for the quiet and convenience. Easy check in and checkout, nice staff.

Room Tip: Kids will love a room on the higher floors to get a great view of planes coming and going
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kia ora Luvakiwihoi!
Thank you for your lovely review! Glad to read you were able to enjoy a good night's sleep prior to your early flight out of Auckland!
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon,