stopped for a night very new but all ok untill i tried for wifi had to pay $19nz for 2 hours or $29nz for 24 hours ,on check out the lady wanted £29 every time i logged on,sorted out and paid $29 then went to buy dongle in airport for $59nz still going strong after 5 weeks ,good views over airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located beside Auckland International Terminal and 30 minutes to the city centre, Novotel Auckland Airport provides the perfect accommodation solution for guests travelling in and out of New Zealand. Combining the beauty of natural landscapes with cutting edge architectural design, this hotel features 263 elegant rooms and suites, theatre-style conference centre, 10 meeting rooms, a restaurant and bar plus a fully equipped gym. Parking available at airport, fee applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Auckland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Auckland Airport Hotel Mangere
- Novotel Auckland Airport Mangere