Stayed here for work, new hotel with standard room layout. Had issues with checkin due to being wait listed for accommodation. Hotel did not deal with this in a professional and timely manor, explained situation, staff did not listen and kept on going out the back to talk to their manager. Was called the next day after check out to advise I did not check in last night... Overall not a very good experience..... Only had to stay here as auckland CBD was booked out. No mini bar fridge and no reason as to why there isn't one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located beside Auckland International Terminal and 30 minutes to the city centre, Novotel Auckland Airport provides the perfect accommodation solution for guests travelling in and out of New Zealand. Combining the beauty of natural landscapes with cutting edge architectural design, this hotel features 263 elegant rooms and suites, theatre-style conference centre, 10 meeting rooms, a restaurant and bar plus a fully equipped gym. Parking available at airport, fee applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Auckland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Auckland Airport Hotel Mangere
- Novotel Auckland Airport Mangere