We booked this hotel for our late night arrival in Auckland, and then again for leaving Auckland on an early morning flight two weeks later--and we're very happy that we did. We arrived at 1:00 AM, and were very grateful to walk only a few steps from the international terminal to the Novotel. Check in was polite and prompt, and we fell gratefully into the comfortable beds in our 6th floor room.
The room was dead quiet, and we slept like babies until late the next morning. The rooms are small, but have everything required for a comfortable transit stay. The sound proofing is excellent. The hotel also exceeds expectations in polite and efficient service. For example, they kindly stored some suitcases for us while we flew to the south island for three days before flying back to Auckland to depart for L.A.
I have nothing negative to say about this efficient, friendly, comfortable hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located beside Auckland International Terminal and 30 minutes to the city centre, Novotel Auckland Airport provides the perfect accommodation solution for guests travelling in and out of New Zealand. Combining the beauty of natural landscapes with cutting edge architectural design, this hotel features 263 elegant rooms and suites, theatre-style conference centre, 10 meeting rooms, a restaurant and bar plus a fully equipped gym. Parking available at airport, fee applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Auckland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Auckland Airport Hotel Mangere
- Novotel Auckland Airport Mangere