Directly across from the Int'l entrance, you can't get better convenience. The hotel is clean and comfortable, with small rooms. It has no charm whatsoever. The rooms and food are very expensive. If you don't need convenience, you don't need this place. To save your cash, eat in the food courts in the airport across the street. You will get hit hard for doing your email on their Internet connection. The "free" connection in the lobby lasted three minutes for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located beside Auckland International Terminal and 30 minutes to the city centre, Novotel Auckland Airport provides the perfect accommodation solution for guests travelling in and out of New Zealand. Combining the beauty of natural landscapes with cutting edge architectural design, this hotel features 263 elegant rooms and suites, theatre-style conference centre, 10 meeting rooms, a restaurant and bar plus a fully equipped gym. Parking available at airport, fee applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Auckland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Auckland Airport Hotel Mangere
- Novotel Auckland Airport Mangere