4,876 results
All reviews international terminal across the road auckland airport an early morning flight new zealand next morning long flight buffet breakfast comfortable bed convenient location arriving late room rate mini bar between flights rental car wake up call stayed one night

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
FOMNovotelAKLAirport, Front Office Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is a four or maybe even five-star hotel, right across the street from the International terminal. We stayed there on our way somewhere else and I have never seen a room like this one. A sliding door to the bedroom from the walk-in shower? A "night light" that illuminates the frost shower wall?! There are so many wall switches it took me five minutes to find the one for the regular bathroom light! (OK that's a defect: they should retrofit the bathrooms with a motion-sensor that turns on the (one of many) light in the bathroom. Breakfast was spendy but delicious.

Room Tip: Watch for weird charges on your bill. My 2xx Internet booking turned into 3xx when I checked out. Maybe the 15% NZ GST was not shown in the on-line price. I was a good customer and just paid the bill.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Roger C,
Many thanks for your review!
Sounds like you have enjoyed your stay with us! I love your motion-sensor idea for our bathroom & will be putting this forward for future developments.
I note your comments relating to "weird charges" - please feel free to email me if you have any concerns. I would be happy to look into and clarify. My email is H7485-fo01@accor.com

Reviewed November 15, 2012

The hotel is quite good - modern, fresh, quiet. Very convenient to the airport. But the internet service is outrageously expensive. And even after paying for an internet upgrade, they downgraded my access speed after an hour.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Dear SK_HK_01,
Thank you for choosing our Hotel and taking the time to post your review,
Our internet packages are based on time & data usage; once your data cap is reached the service provider will give you two options. You can either continue at no extra charge with a speed downgrade or maintain your speed with additional cost.
Alternatively, we offer complimentary internet in our lobby using our MacCorner.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

From the stylish entrance, to the well appointed rooms, and the great coffee, this new hotel is very nice.
Incredibly handy to the international terminal, we are talking just metres!!
Staff are very pleasant making for a good choice be it for work or for part of a holiday.

Room Tip: Look for one with a good runway view, so much entertainment watching the comings and goings
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
FOMNovotelAKLAirport, Front Office Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear joe w,
Many thanks for your nice review!
Thank You for your mention of our Staff! I will be sure to share with the teams shortly!
We look forward to welcoming you back,