I was a little hesitant staying here as we ha a bad experience at the last Novotel. However I figured it was new and the closet to the airport. Hotel was amazing, rooms were all new, be was very comfortable. Shower had the option of a monsoon or normal shower head. Once again no shower caps for girls. I would defiantly stay here again if I had an early morning flight. It took us 5 Mins to walk to check in!!! No stress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located beside Auckland International Terminal and 30 minutes to the city centre, Novotel Auckland Airport provides the perfect accommodation solution for guests travelling in and out of New Zealand. Combining the beauty of natural landscapes with cutting edge architectural design, this hotel features 263 elegant rooms and suites, theatre-style conference centre, 10 meeting rooms, a restaurant and bar plus a fully equipped gym. Parking available at airport, fee applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Auckland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Auckland Airport Hotel Mangere
- Novotel Auckland Airport Mangere