Convenience is THE advantage of this hotel. You walk out of Auckland airport, across the road and you are there less than 100 metres from the terminal. We arrived about 1am and checked in ad were in the room promptly. The rooms are small and while large enough for a couple with bags staying with kids could be a challenge. Bed was OK, not great and everything else functioned. Wi-Fi is available for purchase - at 1am in the morning the thought of logging on passwords etc. made me remember how backward Novotel are on the internet. Room was very quiet with no aircraft noise or car noise (we were on the western side of the hotel). After a smile less welcome we decided to breakfast out. Adequate but would also consider Jet Park who pick up and deliver, have friendly staff, free Wi-Fi and larger rooms. You need to take are when you check out as most airlines don’t allow check in more than 3 hours prior so don’t leave the hotel and end up sitting uncomfortably in the terminal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located beside Auckland International Terminal and 30 minutes to the city centre, Novotel Auckland Airport provides the perfect accommodation solution for guests travelling in and out of New Zealand. Combining the beauty of natural landscapes with cutting edge architectural design, this hotel features 263 elegant rooms and suites, theatre-style conference centre, 10 meeting rooms, a restaurant and bar plus a fully equipped gym. Parking available at airport, fee applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Auckland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Auckland Airport Hotel Mangere
- Novotel Auckland Airport Mangere