The room is old and dark. The electric appliances are obsolete. My wife keeps complaining about this hotel and she wants to change the room. The curtains are translucent and jagged. The smell of the room is like old room, the carpet, the bed sheet look old. The small refrigerator and microwave are in poor condition but they are working. This place is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in NZ.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a free 24-hour shuttle service to and from the airport, this inn is just 3 minutes' drive from Auckland International Airport and provides free parking for up to 10 days. Airport Manor Inn provides spacious quality units with kitchenette, microwave, fridge, toaster, tea/coffee making facilities, plus a wall-mounted LCD TV with satellite channels. Self-service laundry facilities, 24-hour front desk and luggage storage ensure you a truly hassle-free stay in New Zealand's biggest city. Guests can relax in the jacuzzi after a day of sightseeing or travelling. Only a 20-minute drive from Auckland's city centre, you can walk to one of the restaurants in close vicinity or contact friends and family via wireless internet. Continental and cooked breakfasts are available each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Airport Manor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airport Manor Hotel Mangere
- Airport Manor Inn Auckland/Mangere