Went through here on a stop over. Arrived about dinner and left just after breakfast but we ate at night and the food was good, and the breakfast was very good indeed with a huge choice. Hiltons can be very good or a bit old and dated, this was modern, within walking distance of the hotel (about 2 mins and all inside), the room was great and clean and the staff were very friendly and accommodating so all in all a good Hilton, doing its job very well. Not sure of I would use it for a city centre break in Copenhagen as it is a bit out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the ‘Best Business Hotel in Denmark 2013’ by Business Destinations for the fifth consecutive year, the Hilton Copenhagen Airport Hotel is located next to Copenhagen Airport, a two-minute walk from Terminal 3 arrival hall via a covered walkway. This modern Copenhagen hotel, renowned for impeccable service and awarded the Green Key Certificate for Environmental Awareness, is 12 minutes from the city center by train and Metro services. Visit attractions such as Tivoli Gardens, Nyhavn, the Little Mermaid statue, and the National Aquarium - The Blue Planet - located walking distance from the hotel. The hotel is also easily accessible to Copenhagen Cruise Port, just 25 minutes away, and the Congress Centre, ten minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Copenhagen Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Copenhagen Airport Hotel Kastrup
- Hilton Copenhagen Airport Denmark - Kastrup