We stayed here one night before we left Copenhagen. Our flight was at 7:30 am and we had been in Sweden so this was a good move for us. We did have a day to go into Copenhagen and the Metro station is right next to the hotel. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were great. Plush, thick towels, a great shower and a comfortable bed. Our booking included internet but some don't. We did eat in the hotel and had their buffet at dinner. It was quite extensive and very good but pricy. The room was $249 US and worth every dollar because of the location. You literally cross the road on a covered walkway and you are in the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the ‘Best Business Hotel in Denmark 2013’ by Business Destinations for the fifth consecutive year, the Hilton Copenhagen Airport Hotel is located next to Copenhagen Airport, a two-minute walk from Terminal 3 arrival hall via a covered walkway. This modern Copenhagen hotel, renowned for impeccable service and awarded the Green Key Certificate for Environmental Awareness, is 12 minutes from the city center by train and Metro services. Visit attractions such as Tivoli Gardens, Nyhavn, the Little Mermaid statue, and the National Aquarium - The Blue Planet - located walking distance from the hotel. The hotel is also easily accessible to Copenhagen Cruise Port, just 25 minutes away, and the Congress Centre, ten minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Nordic Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Copenhagen Airport Hotel Kastrup
- Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport Denmark - Kastrup