“Good food.”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I was invited to dinner at the Pickled Pelican recently. I liked the quiet environment inside and we were given a table upstairs. The girl who served us was huffing and puffing up and down the stairs to serve us severa times and we found the food to be lovely.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is a great place for breakfast not just in Portland, but anywhere.

The ambience is nice, the service is friendly, and most importantly the food is excellent and very tastefully presented. I had the toasted muesli, which was much more than just some muesli and milk. You can tell that they go the extra step here. A no-brainer for breakfast.

2  Thank Lily33532
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We came here for breakfast and it was really yummy. Food is presented really nicely but I hope that's not we paid extra for. The prices were a little steep for the usual (but smaller than usual) bacon and eggs breakfast compared to other cafes. It was a cute place and we enjoyed our meal so when in portland again we'll return.

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Tried the sticky fig with caramel sauce, not sure if I want to tell you about it or keep them all for myself! It was light yet original with a perfect blend of hot and cold with the vanilla bean ice cream....only problem is how am I going to try the other desserts if I want this one all the time.....

2  Thank Darkhalo
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Pickled Pelican has become our favourite place to dine in Portland. Coffee is best in town and we have never been dissappointed with a meal. If you are looking for something special prepared by someone who is prepared to think a little outside the square then this little restaurant is for you!!

2  Thank Kiteboy14