Majestic Oasis Apartments
Comfort Inn Augusta Westside(Port Augusta)(Great Value!)
$103
Crossroads Ecomotel(Port Augusta)(Great Value!)
$86
Motel Pampas(Port Augusta)(Great Value!)
$62
$58
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Poinsettia Motel(Port Augusta)(Great Value!)
$67
Acacia Ridge Motor Inn(Port Augusta)(Great Value!)
$76
$74
Priceline
  • Pool
Pastoral Hotel Motel(Port Augusta)
  • Restaurant
All reviewswashing machinestudio apartmentwater viewclose to shopsplace to staybusiness tripcentral locationsecure parkingpt augustapetrol stationgreat spotcentre of towncooking facilitiesshort stayfree wifiexcellent accommodationcomfortable stay
Reviewed June 14, 2012

This is a great place to stay as you go to or come from the outback of Australia. We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment which was roomy but did lack a 2nd easy chair and no lounge. Granted there was nowhere to put this but it made relaxing a little difficult for one of us. Our only other complaint there was no clothes airer which meant all washing had to be put in clothes dryer.
Apartments were clean, comfortable and staff helpful when requested for information. Would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Book early to ensure you can get an apartment. This place gets very busy
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Anthony_Packard, Manager at Majestic Oasis Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Dear jan c,
Thankyou for taking the time to post a review of our property. I a m delighted to hear that you found our Staff helpful.
The next time that you stay with us may I suggest that you stay in a Waterfront 1 Bedroom Apartment as these rooms offer even more room and also offer a Club Chair aswell as a Sofa Lounge. Clothes Dryers are located in every apartment, however if you would prefer a clothes airer we have then available by contacting our Front Office.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night enroute to Adelaide. It was easy to find and is waterside in the pretty little town of Port Augusta in South Australia. The property is modern, comfortable, well presented and equipped. The only criticism is being able to hear every footfall from the unit above. I can imagine this would become wearing during a longer stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Anthony_Packard, Manager at Majestic Oasis Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

Dear deeannek
Thank you for taking time to post a review of our property. I appreciate your comments regarding the property being modern, comfortable, well presented and equipped. Although not a common complaint, previous comments have been made on Trip Advisor, so I can appreciate that sound travelling from upstairs is a significant issue – As a result of these comments acoustic underlay and new carpet is being installed in all of our upstairs apartments within the coming months. This will significantly reduce any sound travelling from upstairs to the rooms below. We do appreciate your valuable comments and trust that the changes we make as a result will ensure that your next stay is even more pleasant. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Travelled for business and stayed in an upstairs room overlooking the water west facing and the sunsets are a bonus. Room is spacious, big digital TV, quality furniture, good aircond, large balcony with table and chairs. Property is gated so security is good. Staff were helpful with directions, suggestions. Adjacent to supermarket and kichenette is good.

Room Tip: Ask for an upstairs room overlooking the water?
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TerryMalloy

Dear TerryMalloy
Thank you for choosing to stay with Majestic Oasis Apartments and I am glad you liked our property. I appreciate your comments about our Staff and also the in-room facilities. Port Augusta sunsets are spectacular and viewing them from the upstairs apartments overlooking the water make it even better. Once again I appreciate you taking the time to post a review and we do hope you stay with us again.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Tidy rooms, reasonably priced. Clean apart from a bit of an issue with ants! We only stayed one night en route to Adelaide from lake eyre, but I'd have no qualms on staying again. It potentially could be noisy as its not far from the main road but that would be the only bad thing about the location. We stayed in an executive studio, which was the smallest and cheapest but the room was a good size and reasonably well equipped. Bathroom was starting to look a bit tired , but not awful and the shower was powerful and hot.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Nadine S

Dear grebreylis
Thank you for taking time to post a review of our property. Our staff take pride in ensuring that all apartments are tidy and well maintained, but unfortunately sometimes our local ants will find their way inside. Noise is not usually a problem as we are 300 metres from the Main Highway. Our Waterfront Apartments or Deluxe 1 Bedroom Apartments offer larger living spaces and more kitchen facilities if this is required on future stays. Thanks again for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

I've stayed in Port Augusta a couple of times...and if you're something of a discerning traveller the experience can be a daunting one.
On this occasion I wanted to leave nothing to chance and sought refuge here on "trip advisor".
The "Majestic Oasis Appartments" not only boasts an appealing name but featured positively in the reviews.
I arrived after dark and left before first light...but my experience was positively complete.
The place was booked out so I recommended phoning ahead...upon arriving I was greeted by professional staff whom reflected a typical relaxed country demeanor they made me feel instantly welcomed. The dining options finished at 9pm...but as if nothing was too much trouble the receptionist started phoning around town looking for a hot meal for her weary traveller.
The entire facility has a very safe feel to it.
The apartments are lovely! Quite new by the look of them...fully self contained with all the comforts you'd expect. Not over the top...but by far the most modern I've seen in Port Augusta.
The bathroom includes a washing machine...I didn't have a bath in my room and the shower has one of those water conservative high pressure spray heads...I guess every drop is sacred afterall. I still got washed and once I worked out where the hot water was I was not only clean but happy.
The massive King bed was one of the firmest I've ever encountered. I'm sure it appeals to some...but I do confess to having a compromised night sleep...as I like to sleep in a bed rather than on it.
I rate the Majestic Oasis very highly compaired to other stays in the area...and "Yes"...I'd definately stay again. If you like a firm bed...You'll never want to leave!

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank Puregolg
Anthony_Packard, Manager at Majestic Oasis Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Dear Puregolg,

Thank you for choosing Majestic Oasis Apartments as your accommodation of choice when visiting Port Augusta on this occasion and am delighted you enjoyed your experience. I also appreciate your kind comments relating to our staff. We feel it is important to make all our Guests feel welcome, especially after a long drive.
If you would like a bath next time you stay I would suggest a Waterfront Spa Apartment. A great way to unwind.
Thank you for posting this review and I look forward to welcoming you back.