Beachside Motor Inn(Hervey Bay)(Great Value!)
$79
$74
Priceline
Ramada Hervey Bay(Hervey Bay)(Great Value!)
$98
$138
$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Akama Resort(Hervey Bay)
$182
$176
$195
$189
Travelocity
  • Pool
Mantra Hervey Bay(Hervey Bay)(Great Value!)
$104
$95
Travelocity
  • Pool
Shelly Bay Resort(Hervey Bay)(Great Value!)
$100
$94
Priceline
Main Street Motel(Hervey Bay)(Great Value!)
$79
$77
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

All reviewslady elliot islandfraser islandwhale watchingwonderful oasistropical paradisehummer tourlate arrivalbbq areastay there againgreat place to staystayed for nightslonger stayrobtoursmotelbirdsaccommodation
Reviewed May 12, 2015 via mobile

A one night stay here, arrived late and left early, but it was clean and comfortable with nice vegetation outside.
It is about 3km to the waterfront.
The owner was very helpful when we arrived, pointing us towards the shopping mall to find some food, but his best tip was Enzo's for breakfast (which I will review separately).

Stayed: May 2015
Emeraldene, Owner at Emeraldene Inn & Eco-Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2015

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

Not only do we have 3 of the best natural attractions on the east coast here in Hervey Bay, but we also have some amazing little eateries to enjoy, so I hope you get the opportunity to spend a little longer with us next time!

Enjoy the rest of your travels.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 29, 2015 via mobile

You can't go wrong with a stay here. Such a unique property surrounded by beautiful lush greenery and gardens. The owner was first class really taking his time to show us places to go in the area and you could tell he takes great pride living here. Skip the $$$$ resorts and stay here. You won't regret it.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JerDog

Hi JerDog,

Thanks so much for your kind words and great review.

I am indeed passionate about sharing all the amazing natural wonders the Fraser Coast has to offer, and I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us in our unique tropical oasis!

Enjoy the rest of your travels in Australia, and if you are ever back on the Fraser Coast we would love to have you stay with us again.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 28, 2015

We have stayed at Emeraldene twice before, the last time nearly 4 years ago. This time we stayed four nights in a super-comfortable Superior Room which has even been upgraded a bit since last time we stayed (when they had just been refurbished to "Superior" class). When travelling you expect places to age or service to slacken off but Emeraldene only gets better. Rob is still the owner and again we took advantage of his helpful advice and booked an overnight trip to Lady Elliot Island and a one day Hummer Tour on Fraser Island. They were both wonderful trips and Rob packaged them with Emeraldene accommodation for us for an all-up price. So easy! We were out of season for whale watching but Rob told us that last year the whales had arrived early and suggested we come back to see them from July. If only we had the time ... but maybe!!!
Last time we were here it was too cold for swimming but this time we took full advantage of the pool and the beaut BBQ. We enjoyed meeting some guests from Italy and others from Budapest also enjoying the pool. Since staying here last time we have stayed at numerous hotels in Europe and nothing compares for cleanliness and value. The fact that it is away from the tourist strip is, for us, a huge advantage. Another great stay!!!

Room Tip: Pay a little more for a Superior room.
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Oz_WandererGoldCoast

Hi Oz Wanderer,

I really appreciate your great review once again. I am pleased I was finally able to convince you to take one of our packages and visit the amazing natural destinations we have right here on our doorstep! Lady Elliot and Fraser Islands are unique and amazing places to visit, and though it has taken 5 years to convince you, we finally got you there to enjoy 2 amazing trips!!

We are always striving to improve and constantly "upgrade" our rooms, service and facilities, and I appreciate that you have noticed these changes over the times that you have stayed with us.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences, and I do hope we get the opportunity to see you for the whale watch season this year!

Cheers,

Reviewed April 21, 2015

We found Emeraldene by searching on TripAdvisor before leaving the UK - upon arrival we were delighted to find it everything we had wanted, expected and more - rooms were spacious, well appointed and clean. Easy car parking, BBQ and outdoor pool were all much appreciated. Rob was outstandingly helpful in organising our Fraser Island & Lady Elliot Island trips and in accommodating our luggage whilst we were away on the overnight trips. A brillant time Rob - thank you for everything you did to make our stay so special !!!! Martyn, Jan & Kate

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Martyn B

Hi Martyn, Jan and Kate,

Thanks so much for your great review.

I am thrilled you enjoyed our very popular and amazing Eco-Adventure Package, which showcases Lady Elliot and Fraser Islands in the best way possible. Our packages are designed to make it so easy for our overseas visitors to organise their time in our region, as we arrange everything, including tours, transfers, accommodation, restaurant suggestions and more if necessary.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Australia, and we would certainly love to see you again on your next visit to Oz!

Thanks and regards,

Reviewed March 11, 2015

My partner and I stayed here in February. We booked a package with Rob for Lady Elliot Island and Fraser Island. (He is the owner.) I can not say enough good things about Rob. He is very helpful and very quick to respond with emails. We asked for a slightly different arrangement than the packages listed on the hotel's website and Rob made it happen. We later asked for a cabin upgrade on Lady Elliot Island and Rob made it happen. We ordered the simple reasonably priced breakfast every morning. It was very lovely to eat next to the sliding door, listening to all the birds. Rob has a blog on the area which we found very helpful. The hotel is really clean and I love its location. It is not on the water but feels like you are in the tropical rain forest even though it is conveniently located in Hervey Bay. I am sure there are other nice places to stay in Hervey Bay, but I can't imagine any would be as good as Emeraldene. Its wonderful! I hope to go back one day and I will send friends and family and hopefully a few travelers to this Inn.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GreenQueenColleen

Hi Colleen,

Thanks so much for such an awesome review! I really appreciate your kind words.

I am so pleased you enjoyed the adventures we organised for you, and also your stay in our own little tropical oasis! Whilst I know you enjoyed the amazing trips to Lady Elliot and Fraser Island we organised for you, you are yet to experience the wonder of our "up close and personal" whale experiences ... so I hope this is a good enough excuse for you to come back and visit us again soon!!

It certainly was a pleasure having you stay with us, and I look forward to welcoming any friends or family you send our way, and sharing the wonders of our amazing region with them as well!!

Thanks and all the best,