The view was good looking out over the marina. The room was nice and clean but small. There isn't anything close to the hotel. We had to drive 20min to get dinner. The hotel doesn't look a bit like the photos on the website. It is much older and dirtier. It isn't well looked after. Doors are really heavy. Felt more like a Motel than a Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Hervey Bay, absolute marina front accommodation offering direct access to the Great Sandy Strait as well as being one of the best places in Australia for whale watching. Only three and half hours north of Brisbane or just five minutes from the Fraser Coast airport, Mantra Hervey Bay offers a range of accommodation perfect for your Fraser Coast holiday. Featuring hotel rooms and one, two, and self-contained three bedroom apartments, all including private balconies and cable TV, and most featuring a spa bath. One and two bedroom apartments offer the additional convenience of kitchenette and laundry facilities. Onsite leisure facilities include a swimming pool, sauna, exercise room, BBQ facilities, adjoining restaurants and free security parking is available. There is also a number of retail outlets including fashion boutiques, a day spa and gift stores within the marina precinct. Enjoy an abundance of nature, such as the Great Sandy Strait, Fraser Island and the wetlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra Hervey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Hervey Bay Hotel Hervey Bay
- Mantra Hotel Hervey Bay
- Hervey Bay Mantra Hotel
- Mantra Hervey Bay Fraser Coast