My husband and I spent one night at Mantra Hervey Bay. As we live only 1.5 hours drive away from the hotel we were not looking for a travel experience. We discovered a very nice,clean hotel room with a lovely view out to Fraser Island across the marina. THe room had all facilities that we required inluding a spa bath.The promenade was a source of lovely restaurants and a pleasant place to just sit a while! The balcony of our room was also a nice place to rest and take in the wonderful view, The location is excellent as there is no need to take the car out at night to eat. We dined at the Boat Club just 50 meters or so away and found the food superb and real value for money. A few drinks out on the deck in the evening breeze wasnt a bad addition to the evening. We will definitely be returning to the Mantra for whale watching and a trip to Fraser. We may just return also to do nothing but enjoy the view and have a nice meal nearby...time out! Very good value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Hervey Bay is the region's only absolute marina front accommodation, offering direct access to the Great Sandy Strait as well as being one of the best places in Australia for whale watching. Only three and half hours north of Brisbane or just five minutes from the Fraser Coast airport, Mantra Hervey Bay offers a range of accommodation perfect for your Fraser Coast holiday. Featuring hotel rooms and one, two, and self-contained three bedroom apartments, all rooms include private balconies and cable TV, with most rooms featuring a spa bath. One and two bedroom apartments offer the additional convenience of kitchenette and laundry facilities. Onsite leisure facilities at Mantra Hervey Bay include a swimming pool, sauna, exercise room, BBQ facilities and adjoining restaurants. Free security parking is available. There is also a number of retail outlets including fashion boutiques, a day spa and gift stores within the marina precinct. With an abundance of nature, such as the Great Sandy Strait, Fraser Island and the wetlands, as well as the eco tourism ventures and attractions, Hervey Bay offers something for every visitor. Hervey Bay is an idyllic location to experience the Fraser Coast with Mantra Hervey Bay providing the perfect base to explore all that is on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Mantra Hervey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Hervey Bay Hotel Hervey Bay
- Mantra Hotel Hervey Bay
- Hervey Bay Mantra Hotel
- Mantra Hervey Bay Fraser Coast