“A little disappointing.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bayaroma Cafe

Bayaroma Cafe
Ranked #4 of 176 Restaurants in Hervey Bay
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian, International
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bayaroma Cafe is one of Hervey Bay's best cafes. It is a charming cafe ideally located on the Hervey Bay Esplanade in beautiful Torquay opposite the best swimming spot, the popular train park for families and great new picnic spots on the foreshore. If you like, enjoy watching the world go by in our alfresco dining area with the sea breeze and beautiful climate or relax inside with the background music and delicious aromas. We are well-known for our amazing coffee, all day big brekkies, friendly staff and great service and are popular among locals & tourists alike.
Toowoomba
“A little disappointing.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

I ordered the big brekkie for 18.90 and my husband ordered the mega brekkie for 21.90. Difference was mega brekkie had avocado and some baked beans with spinach through it. Sat inside and it was a little warm by the time we had finished. Huge rave on here about it, but I was a little disappointed. I ordered soft poached eggs, and they came out hard, and also the food was piled on top of each other. Had to pick apart before I ate. Friendly service, but I've had better for the price they charge

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

North Lakes, Australia
“Great coffee great food great service!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I picked my husband and I up a coffee every morning of our trip to Hervey Bay from here and was impressed every visit by the friendly staff. On our final day we decided to have lunch here and we all loved it! The food was fresh, tasty and great value. The staff are super friendly and accommodating. They even offered our kids colouring in pencils and paper on arrival which is a great touch.

• Visited December 2012
Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia
“Same top quality coffee every day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I would have had over 1000 coffees at this fine restaurant in the last 10 years. Quality never varies. Warm friendly staff greet me every time I get off my race bike and stagger in. The food is always of a high quality and lovingly prepared. Top marks Cameron, Bec and the whole Bayaroma team. We'll be back again and again and again!

• Visited November 2012
Myrtleford, Australia
“Great Atmosphere and Terrific Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

We stopped in for breakfast on our trip to Hervey Bay.

The all day breakfast menu was extensive and the value for money was very good. We opted for the big breakfast which included a couple of eggs who we wanted them, mushrooms, hash brown, tomato, Chipolata Sausage and bacon served on a couple of pieces of Ciabatta bread. It certainly lived up to it's Big Breakfast name.

We asked for X-Large coffees which arrived within minutes of ordering and was very good and in less than 10 minutes were enjoy that and our breakfast while sitting outside watching the cars and people go past on the waterfront opposite.

The waitress service was excellent and despite being very busy we were asked if our food was ok and we never felt rushed (one nice touch was that rather than just plain pepper we were asked if we would like cracked black pepper instead which my hubby prefers)

It's a very popular spot obviously because of the good food which is reasonably price, the great service and the great location. We would definitely go there again and highly recommend it.

• Visited November 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Excellent coffee and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Great spot on the esplanade that didn't disappoint this Melbourne coffee lover. The server was friendly and chatty and I was apologised to for the small wait, wow! Keep up the good work, will be back to try your food next time.

Visited October 2012