The hotel is nice. I would say it's overpriced though.
Pool is fine, spa works. Restaurant does good food. The breakfast was just OK. Daughter was hoping to find potato gems, or danishes, or croissants in the breakky smorgasboard.
A walk to the mariner if you are heading off whale watching.
The area around it though is absolutely desolate.
I wouldn't pay that much to stay there again, I'd rather go along the esplanade so at least you have something to see when you step out the front door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish resort and hotel is ideally positioned in the vibrant yet laid-back town of Hervey Bay. Choose from studio rooms, one bedroom suite or enjoy with the family a two bedroom apartment. The property is ideal for business or pleasure. Features include a heated spa,two pools including a 42 metre pool oasis. Enjoy a massage around the pool in our poolside gazebo, enjoy a bike hire along the waterfront to Enzo or Aquavue, a seaplane over Fraser Island and return to live music in Smokey Joe's Cafe bar and grill with our signature Taste of the Bay Seafood Platter. This is the perfect launch pad to experience the natural wonders of World Heritage listed Fraser Island, whale watching (August to October) and the coloured sands of Rainbow Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Hervey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ramada Hotel Hervey Bay
- Ramada Hervey Bay Fraser Coast