The staff at Ramada went out of their way to welcome us and to ensure our every need was met. This matched the friendliness if the local community. The accommodation at Ramada met our needs - two couples. The bed was comfortable. The room lovely and dark for a much needed sleep in. We were unaware of other guests in terms of noise. The proximity to the pool was awesome. We will definitely be returning. Well done Ramada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish resort and hotel is ideally positioned in the vibrant yet laid-back town of Hervey Bay. Choose from studio rooms, one bedroom suite or enjoy with the family a two bedroom apartment. The property is ideal for business or pleasure. Features include a heated spa,two pools including a 42 metre pool oasis. Enjoy a massage around the pool in our poolside gazebo, enjoy a bike hire along the waterfront to Enzo or Aquavue, a seaplane over Fraser Island and return to live music in Smokey Joe's Cafe bar and grill with our signature Taste of the Bay Seafood Platter. This is the perfect launch pad to experience the natural wonders of World Heritage listed Fraser Island, whale watching (August to October) and the coloured sands of Rainbow Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Hervey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ramada Hotel Hervey Bay
- Ramada Hervey Bay Fraser Coast