Ramada Hervey Bay
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn on Main Hervey Bay(Pialba)(Great Value!)
$75
$68
Mantra Hervey Bay(Hervey Bay)(Great Value!)
$118
$92
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$124
$118
Agoda.com
Main Street Motel(Hervey Bay)(Great Value!)
$68
$84
$82
Priceline
Boat Harbour Resort(Urangan)(Great Value!)
$78
  • Pool
$70
Agoda.com
Shelly Bay Resort(Hervey Bay)(Great Value!)
$103
$95
$124
Orbitz.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsboat clubbuffet breakfastwe ordered room servicein house restaurantfree moviesonsite restaurantwhale watchinglarge poolthe ground floorbedroom suitegood sizefresh towelsgreat roomone night stayfraser islandair conshort break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was staying in Hervey Bay on a business trip for one night. My work colleague and I had a suite which we found very comfortable and relaxing. The pool was especially enjoyable after a long day. The staff were very helpful and courteous. We devoured the hot breakfast, which really did kick-start our day. I would stay there again in a heartbeat, for sure...

Room Tip: Suites are the best option.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ben M
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We were staying here the night before a flight to Lady Eliot Island, but it would be perfect for visitors to Fraser Island too.

The layout of the hotel is a bit like a motel--to get to our room we walked out through the hotel, past the pool to a block. We were on the second floor but there were lifts.

Parking was easy, but we stayed in July, somnot peak season. It appeared that they had bikes for rent too which would be good if you were staying longer than we were.

The hotel was close to ferry terminal and a 10 minute drive to the airport.

I'd stay there again if I was in Hervey Bay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Pleasant building but poorly designed access from garage to rooms - includes walking through several doors and the restaurant with luggage! All staff lacked interest in clients, the 3-person room was only prepared for 2 people, response on request for third bed to be made and towel was surly.
Restaurant food was very basic, lacked flavour and service was disorganised.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Andrew D, General Manager at Ramada Hervey Bay, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear Ricn Orange,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear your stay with us wasn't enjoyable.
Guests have the option of enjoyable a studio or suite in the main building (where reception, the car park and Smokey Joes Cafe is located) which makes up 43 of our studio or suites are or guests can go to Poppy's or Lilly's building (48 studio/suites) where you do have to walk past the cafe; however each of these studio's or suite does benefit from overlook a wonderful 42 metre pool. Please have a look at our web site.
Did we know when you make the reservation that you had a total of three guests in the room?
I do encourage any guest who is unhappy to give feedback at the time to our team members and if they are not happy with the outcome please contact me directly on 0432 068 079.

I would really like to have you back as our guest again to show we can get it right. We do appreciate your feedback. Please contact me on andrew@ramadaherveybay.com.au or call 0432 068 079. I would prefer to contact you directly but are unable with the Tripadvisor system.

With best wishes
Andrew

Andrew Dearle

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed for one night, with a swim meet in the morning and it was lovely and quiet! Service was fantastic and the dual apartment huge! Very glad of the hand rail in the spa bath so my eight months pregnant self could indulge. My daughter loved the pool. The location suited as as it was five minutes to the aquatic centre in the morning. Boat club practically across the street for a reasonably priced dinner. My mother was impressed and would go back, so would I.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandra H
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We were fortunate to get a one bedroom non-serviced apartment overlooking the lovely pool at the last minute. Our spacious apartment was very clean and had a kitchenette including a microwave, refrigerator and cooktop. It worked well for breakfast, but we didn't try preparing dinners. It looked like there would be adequate dishware, cutlery, pots/pans, etc., however. The comfortable bed had very nice linens, and there was a washer and dryer in the bathroom with washing powder provided. Although non-serviced, we were able to get extra towels and bath supplies as needed.

We had free WiFi and even a guest computer near the lobby. Gated, underground parking was included. The staff was always friendly, efficient and helpful. Desk is not staffed after 7 or 8 p.m., but fresh towels and bath amenties were left on the counter, which was an unexpected and very nice courtesy. We found the Ramada to be one of the best values and well-run properties during 6 weeks in Australia -- a surprise since Ramada often isn't a great brand in the U.S.

The location was great for us because it was near the marina and not far from a few good restaurants, but the lcoation might not be the best for someone wishing to be closer to some of the other Hervey Bay amenities. Check your satellite maps.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple