Nandewar Motor Inn
  • Free Internet
Aaron Inn Motel(Narrabri)
Bellview Motel(Narrabri)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 26, 2011

This would have to be the most expensive, dirtiest motel room we have ever stayed in. Management should consider spending at least some of the $125 it cost us to clean the carpet, never mind the old, scuffed furniture, unclean bedspread, old pillows, dated spa bathroom and the lace curtains (cobwebs) in the corners of the room. It just happened to be the first motel we came to in town that didn't have the No Vacancy sign out - we were wishing we had kept driving.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank vrolyk
Reviewed November 27, 2010

There are plenty of motels in Narrabri, so we were surprised to find them all full on a Monday evening in winter. It was getting late so we reluctantly took the last available room at the Nandewar. As this is some way out of town we decided to eat at their own restaurant. Fortunately we got there just before the large noisy coach party on the next table so we got served promptly. There was no vegetarian option (except salad), so I chose chicken, which was dry and tasteless, and expensive. The room was run down, with no table or cooking facility. The shower was above the bath, there was mould on the bathroom walls and the only way to ventilate the bathroom was to stand on the edge of the bath and reach up to open a tiny window. Another night, another motel room: depressing.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Shantavira
Reviewed September 13, 2010

The sign out front boasts 3-4 star rooms and 'color TV'. The rooms are 3-4 stars on a 10 star rating..maybe. Everything is dated and I commonly (often over a 4 month period of multiple stays) received pretty poor service from the front desk. Not that one should expect the best from these little towns, but I'd recommend staying closer to the center of town, even if you find a place that isn't much better quality, at least it's a closer walk to the stores.
The cockroaches aren't as bad as 'wallace' says, but it's not luxury resort. the 'spa rooms' are a joke.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
4  Thank ryguydub
Reviewed September 27, 2009

My family and I had the unfortunate experience of staying here last week for one night. Where do I begin! We booked a family room which was two rooms with an ajoining door. The door looked like it had never been opened and had a layer of foam wedged in it. In my mothers room she found what looked like dried vomit on her hand towel.We then decided it was pretty grotty but we would stay considering it was only one night. Later that night I had put my two year old to bed in my room and I went next door to my mums room to watch TV. Thats when I spotted the first giant cockroach on the wall. It came out from behind the airconditioner, mum then had to go across the road to a service station to buy a can of mortein,once we finally killed that one I went next door to check on my son. I gave the room a few squirts of the spray in case there were any cockroached in our room, thats when I saw the joining wall literally crawling with cockroaches, there must have been at least twenty that I could see. They were everywhere and that big you could put a saddle on them and ride them. At that point all we wanted to do was check out but it was getting on to 9.00pm and there was no one to be found at reception. Mum then drove all over Narrabri trying to find another hotel which she finally did at 10.45pm. This motel is a disgusting cockroach ridden hole and I strongly advise anyone from staying here.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family