“Good Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
England
“Good Food”
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

The food was excellent but the restaurant a little self indulgent. For example, spaghetti was the pasta of the evening I wanted a thicker pasta - not possible - show me a self respecting Italian restaurant which can offer only one type of pasta! When asked ' how was the meal'? My response was 'excellent but the espresso was less than generous' to which I got a haughty 'we do it like they do it in Italy!' Having spent a lot of time in Italy I don't recall a teaspoonful of tepid, coffee as being typically Italian. A little more customer orientation would make this restaurant excellent.

Visited February 2014

• Korean first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“dissapointing service”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

really disappointed with our service at this restaurant, was so looking forward to having a nice meal, drink and food.
we waited for over half an hour after our starters.
four other couples who came in after us got served before us.
unacceptable to me!
for this reason i wouldn't recommend this restaurant

• Visited January 2014
Houston, Texas
“Good meal, great service”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

My family and I (spouse and 3 children) had a good dinner here.

The restaurant is clean, modern and spacious. The service was great with an attentive and very friendly staff. The wine list was respectable and the prices reasonable.

If you are looking for a good Italian meal, recommend Passione.

Visited January 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Good Meal”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Had a good meal here one evening in November 2013. I had the fish of the day which was monkfish with asparagus risotto and my husband had an Hawaiian pizza. The food was lovely and the service was great. Would recommend.

Visited November 2013
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Great pizza, service, wine, atmosphere”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Such a contrast to the previous day in a different restaurant - excellent traditional style Italian pizza - tasty and cooked to perfection. Good service, tasty wine.

Visited January 2014