“Yummy”

Black Rabbit Pizza
Ranked #13 of 59 Restaurants in Kaikoura
Cuisines: Pizza, New Zealand
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: The Black Rabbit Pizza Co is a small, family owned artisan pizza restaurant located in Kaikoura, NZ. We have recently completed renovations and are now fully licensed, serving some of NZ's finest craft beer and wines.
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Your salmon pizza was delicious thank you
I look forward to trying another one next time we are back in Kaikoura

lfolk, Owner at Black Rabbit Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

HI Liz,
I'm glad you enjoyed the Orange Fish pizza, it's one of my favourite as well!
Thanks so much for the review, look forward to tantalising your taste buds next time you visit!

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic thin base and a truly interesting set of topping choices. Quality take away pizza experience. Enough said. !

We are definitely proud of our tasty pizza base, glad you second that!
Thanks for the review :)

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Whenever I'm in Kaikoura I stop at Black Rabbit Pizza. It's on the main road but is not highly visible. I've never been disappointed and I've tried most of the pizzas on the menu. It's a small takeaway that only has a few tables inside. The attraction is the food. I like my meals on the adventurous side and I can satisfy that here. Chapeau to the chef!

1  Thank 63,781,264,873,624,861

It's always a pleasure to see return customers!
We appreciate your review and great custom, thank you so much :)

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The pizza is so incredible! The menu has such original pizzas and the salad was to die for!

The service was very friendly and quick

I wish I could eat here everyday!

Keep up the great work guys. You really have something great

1  Thank Mallorie M

Thank you so much for your great review!
We wish you would eat here everyday!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Little hard to find - it's not a restaurant and is tucked in next to the Corriander Indian and we managed to drive passed twice!!!
It was worth the search though as the pizza choice was a little unusual and delicious.
Highly recommended.

We're really glad that though you drove past us twice you kept looking and found us! We are a little bit hidden, which adds to the excitement of our pizzas! Glad you enjoyed them and thanks for the review :)