“this place was the best!”
Review of Tuti's Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Tuti's Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: Seafood, New Zealand, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated new build restaurant with a comfortable and attractive interior. One of provincial New Zealand's best equipped and hygienic kitchens serving the freshest of local seafood's and local farm produce to a consistently high standard. All fish served in this restaurant is purchased direct from the fishermen and filleted in house, with preference given to line caught fish.
Reviewed November 8, 2010

great staff, relaxed atmoshere , good food -what more would you want - best in town

Reviewed October 3, 2010

Great service and very reasonably priced compared to some of the other restaurants in town. The beef curry was the best I have ever had. Service and friendly and prompt. I would definitely go back and would not hesitate to reccommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed August 5, 2010

I've been to this restaurant a few times and my favourite dish is definetly the smoked salmon! The texture of the salmon is just a treat for the tastebuds! I would also recommend the authentic indonesian curries if you like your spicy food.

The food was amazingly good value and care seemed to be taken with each presentation of the dishes.The service was exceptional and the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. I will definitely travel to Kaikoura just to visit this restaurant again.

1  Thank maibuzz
Reviewed August 5, 2010

I spent a few nights in Kaikoura, and I must say that this was a great restaurant to eat at, definitely the best place in Kaikoura to eat out by far. The food was some of the best food I have tasted, the steak was delicious and cooked to perfection. It was so good, in fact, that my partner and I returned the night after and had dinner there again the next night. We tried a few other restaurants the nights prior, and none of them compared by any means.The staff were very friendly, and we got to know a few of them by first name basis. Will definitely be returning next time I'm in town!

2  Thank robbbbb87
Reviewed August 4, 2010

Best food we've had in South Island. We were only in Kaikoura for 2 days and we got recommended to dine at Tuti's. It was that good the first time we came back for seconds and it got better. Food excellent and service great thank you!