“Good food and drink”
Review of Tuti's Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Tuti's Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: Seafood, New Zealand, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated new build restaurant with a comfortable and attractive interior. One of provincial New Zealand's best equipped and hygienic kitchens serving the freshest of local seafood's and local farm produce to a consistently high standard. All fish served in this restaurant is purchased direct from the fishermen and filleted in house, with preference given to line caught fish.
F'burg
“Good food and drink”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Good place to enjoy a beer and a meal, across the street from the beach. Varied menu and good prices.

Visited March 2012

• Indonesian first
Wellington, New Zealand
“Best Experience”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I arrived in the small town of Kaikoura with my family. we had an enjoyable day, whale watching, fishing and then went for a spectacular walk around the Penninsula. At the end of the day we ended up at Tuti's Restaurant. We ordered our Entree and then our Mains. i ordered the Chicken Curry and my wife had the Beef Curry and then my son had the Prawn Satay. My first taste of the Curry was just unforgettable. The wide range of different flavours in my mouth was just delightful.
I continued eating and i just couldn't stop. My wife raved about her curry and my son loved it. We then ordered our desert which was well presented and was just excellent. I asked one of the beautiful waitresses if i could thank the Chef for making my day. The Chef was lovely and her food was tremendous. I would like to say that this restaurant is highly recommended and that is one of the best or even the best restaurant i have been to.

• Visited October 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best place to eat in Kaikoura!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

What a great restaurant! The food was delicious and the service was superb! Everything we ordered looked and tasted beautiful! The beef curry is a must try and the brownie dessert was to die for!

• Visited October 2012
Papamoa, New Zealand
“Tuti's 10/10”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great Restaurant, Food and service. superb menu and a comfortable setting to enjoy a meal. Friendly service and taken care of really well

Visited October 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Delicious food from entree to dessert!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

We order chilli fish, beef curry, prawn curry, crayfish, lamb shank, satay and other dishes. Followed up with brownies and ice cream. Compliments to the chef as she obviously has a great palate for asian and western cuisine. Atmosphere was very condusive for a great nite out!