“Missed my favourite stop ”

Hislops Wholefood Cafe
Ranked #10 of 58 Restaurants in Kaikoura
Cuisines: New Zealand
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately I missed my favourite coffee stop on my trip by an hour but lucky this place was open as I needed a coffee, unfortunately tho I would have been better with a juice. Nice place ok service but very overpriced, single shot average coffee

There are newer reviews for Hislops Wholefood Cafe

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Just had a lovely meal on my way up the east coast of SI. Friendly service and great range if gluten free options!

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Found it by accident being a vegetarian tried the lentil burger and it was awesome. It was delicious though little over priced but good stuff definitely worth coming back.

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Our hostess at our B&B "A Rest N Kai" recommended this restaurant and the one next door, and since it was closed on a Sunday we went to this one. The sauces on the vegetables were so good I ate my husband's too since he doesn't eat vegetables. If they just placed our delicious pinot gris wine bottle in an ice bucket, this place would be the finest restaurant in town!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Enjoyed the rhubarb, apple, coconut crumble very much. Felt healthy and tasty all at once. Not too sweet. The flat white and cocoa were fine. The calm vibe and lovely garden area in the back were quiet, unlike the tables near the street. The server a bit spicy and slow. Good experience.