“Very cosy”
Review of Annabelle Motel

Annabelle Motel
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Hokitika
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My family and I were travelling down the West Coast and due to the weather deteriorating we decided to stay in Hokitika. This place was excellent! It was clean and light. A very pleasant surprise. Great place to stay. If I'm ever back this way, I will be heading to Annabelle's.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Booked and paid for a room with spa bath and when arrived there wasn't one went and said something to the manager and was rudely told "well that's all we have and your lucky to have a room" the room itself was clean and tidy I was just a bit pissed off that I didn't get what I'd paid for and was rudely spoken to

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Aaronrovers
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I have stayed at 3 other motels in Hokitika in the past 9 months and this one is by far the best.
It is clean tidy and well presented. The rooms have all the amenities one would need. A quiet location and the owner is customer focussed.
My wife and I enjoyed our 2 day stay and will return to this motel again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 13, 2013

my wife and I stayed here in Nov 2013 after a friends recommendation, and it fully met our expectations. Immaculately clean, well kitted out and comfortable with the very friendly helpful hosts. Les is a mind full of information and help. Perfect place to stay in this lovely sleepy little town. Oh and the spa bath was a real bonus!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Somewhat plain room with a small kitchenette. Very clean and mostly comfortable. Enjoyed the corner tub! After a long drive, we appreciated the quiet rest. Owner, Les, steered us to Stumpers, a very good restaurant and a quality jade place that had a factory within the shop. He also gave us drink vouchers for Stumpers. Great little town. Would love to see it in the sunshine!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was travelling with my 92 year old grandfather and needed a unit with seperate rooms, on arriving at Annabelle Motel Les the host made us feel welcome, the rooms are spacious with everything you need for a relaxing stay. Close to the main street and town centre of Hokitika. Thanks for your hospitality will certainly visit again soon and tell all my friends to visit as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed for a weekend at this lovely fresh looking motel and were warmly welcome by less and his “do to do do” melody. Both less an Marie made us feel very comfortable and by the end of the week end my partner and I felt like locals, we had unit 10, very clean and bright with a fresh smell, it also has a big spa and private deck area, so if you are looking for some were quiet to spend quality time with your loved one, then I give this place a very big thumbs up.
Enjoy

Room Tip: unit 10 for private time and gets lots of sun