“Vegetable chow mien”

Ranked #23 of 34 Restaurants in Greymouth
Sydney
“Vegetable chow mien”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I had a vegetable chow mien which came with half of a cabbage in it, two slices of carrot and a generous amount of salt for $12The owner though is very polite and efficient lady but I wished I had Subway instead.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank hcze

Hokitika, New Zealand
“This is the best Chinese food in greymouth”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Its just always tasty and good the food always looks and tastes fresh and wholesome, its not over seasoned or smothered in sauces. Just delicious tasty food and I actually asked them where they from and the Nana looked at me like I was insane and said HONG KONG!

Visited February 2014
Hokitika, New Zealand
“Hong Kong Restaurant Greymouth Exquisite Chinese cuisine in Greymouth”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Today whilst in Greymouth I decided to have lunch at the Hong Kong restaurant as I've very recently returned to New Zealand from three years in China and I lLOVE Chinese food.I'm so pleased I did.The waitress was very polite and friendly towards me and i enjoyed a beautiful Chinese chicken and noodle dish for $11.The chicken and vegetables were beautifully cooked. The chicken was so tasty .The broccoli was perfect I enjoyed chatting to the waitress in Mandarin.
and will be sure to dine at thus restaurant again.I highly recommend this restaurant to anybody wanting really nice Chinese food in Greymouth! The restaurant offers dine in or takeaway dishes on the menu.Excellent customer service!! Andrew

• Visited January 2014
Singapore
“Cheap & quite authentic”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere of this place isn't very good. Dark and musky smell, there wasnt any customer in the shop. The owner was very patient with our order. The chicken chow mien cost $11. It was served very quickly and the serving was big enough for 2 pax. Quite salty.

• Visited December 2013
Auckland, New Zealand
“Tasty food, plenty of it and good price”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

For chineese food the meal we had here was great as there was as much as we could eat for a surprisingly cheap price. Service was fast too

Visited September 2013