“Up Market Cafe”

Reva's On The Waterfront
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Not sure this qualifies as a seafood restaurant as there was only one fish special and the rest was mussel fritters and other fried dishes. We had a couple of dishes from the special lunch menu which were delicious - the steak sandwich and souvlaki wrap. A nice location on the water at the Basin development. Good for a nice cheap lunch.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

A good well prepared meal presented in theme surroundings with commanding views of the seafaring yachts in the marina. A short walk to local museums and with close proximity to children's playground.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We came here as a stop over up north. It was a beautiful calm day by the marina. We were greeted straight away and seated where we wanted (outside in the sun). My husband ordered the Eggs Benedict and I ordered the BLAT. It was lovely, fresh and a generous portion size.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

The place is very nice located near the town harbor, which makes it even in wintertime a nice place to visit. The food is great and fresh, staff and ower are good. The restaurant is above backpacker standard.

1  Thank Rien_-_Nancy
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

After the longest day driving then having to find somewhere to stay, we decided to have dinner here on Sunday night. I got the Lamb shanks, hubby got seafood linguine son got chicken pasta daughter got Hawaiian pizza, I couldn't fault any of the meals, top notch, we all got desserts, hot ice cream sundae, cheesecake, and sticky date they were equally high quality, I hate to not eat my food but couldn't fit all my cheese cake in an neither could anyone else.The service was wonderful, I would go back in a heart beat.
Thanks team for the great experience of Whangarei dinning.