“Good view of the boats”
Review of Reva's On The Waterfront - CLOSED

Reva's On The Waterfront
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We came here as strangely on a Saturday evening nothing else on the waterfront was open. The welcome from the guy seating us was warm but then the service from the older guy serving us was very offhand. My noodle salad was ok but my husband's pizza was truly mediocre. I wished we'd had the evening meal at our b&b instead of coming into town

1  Thank lasatu

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I stopped in at Reva's for a beer after work recently. The location is great, you can sit outside on the deck over the Town Basin watching the boats come and go. The service was great and, although I can not comment on the meals, the wedges we got with our beers arrived quickly and were the best in town in our opinion.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

visited twice in 3 days while on holiday - once with adults and once with a 8 month old baby. both times were great. food was delicious and a varied menu also. Did have a smoothie with a lack of flavour but this was replaced with a fabulous smoothie with no fuss or bother. Staff were friendly and efficient, even when busy, food ... maybe just a tad slow, maybe this was because I was hungry. On the balcony space is of a premium esp when you have a little one but still comfortable.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Rita's is in a perfect location on the harbour front so we thought we would be in for a great meal. We ordered a pizza to share, the Greek large pizza and what arrived was a horrible grease ball randomly topped with lettuce (not spinach or roquette) and tomato. It actually made us feel horrible. On the upside as I said the location is great and the service was good.

1  Thank Amypork
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We had just arrived in Whangarei and found Reva's on the in the 'town basin'. They had a band booked to play and lots of reservations but still found a place to fit us in. Wonderful fresh seafood and a very attentive waiter. The deserts also did nothing for my attempts to loose some weight :-).

Only warning - they only have a 'on premises drink licence' - so when you order a bottle of wine ... You have to finish it.

No problems then ...