For my table of four the food was inedible. Microwaved cheese melt. Tasteless leek and potato soup and blackened mushrooms cooked in what tasted like carnation milk. If a restaurant serves such awful food then it doesn't matter about the other elements.
No refund offered nor given despite full plates of food and it having been brought to their attention. This place gives NZ a bad name.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.