“Good coffee, good food”

Caffeine Espresso Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Probably the only cafe open in Whangarei on a Sunday morning, but brilliant food, coffee and service from gracious and attentive staff. Had creamy mushrooms and bacon with a poached egg on top and it was delicious! Coffee was perfect! Highly recommend Caffeine for a Sunday morning pick me up.

There are newer reviews for Caffeine Espresso Cafe

Reviewed October 24, 2012

my friend took me here for a quick bite for lunch. Very reasonably priced, great coffee, nice atmosphere, great staff.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Just went for breakfast after the Saturday's market, a thing we do regularly. We also go for lunch and/or coffee at other times. As usual on those days it was really crowded and we had to grab a table as quickly as possible. They cope beautifully with the crowd, they always deliver great food, the menu changes enough so that you don't feel you end up ordering the same all the time, the coffee is excellent and they serve it with a square of their "caffeine stamped" dark chocolate, a nice touch! Am glad I thought of reviewing my favourite cafe, one way to give it the recognition it deserves.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

It had been several years since I'd been to Caffeine and I am pleased to report it is still excellent. A colleague and I had lunch there this week. We both chose from the cabinet and the sandwich/bagel and muffins were great, coffee too. At $23 for our lunch this was good value for a quality cafe lunch. Staff were friendly and gracious. We'll be back and definitely recommend this to others.

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

A great little cafe with a heart of gold. I am always welcomed with a friendly smile, great baristas who can make a great flat white. Highly recommended.