“Farmland, native bush and sea views all in one”

Ridgeland Farmstay - Whangarei
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Whangarei
Ridgeland Farmstay - Whangarei
Reviewed May 15, 2010

I stayed here on business recently so was travelling on my own. Ada and Evan could not have been more welcoming. They are truly wonderful hosts who seemed to think of every little thing I could possibly need. My accommodation was warm and cosy, and beds incredibly comfortable. Its a pity I had only one night available as I would have loved to explore further.

The farm is high on the ridgeline overlooking the sea close to Whangarei Heads in Northland. From your accommodation you look out to green rolling hills surrounded surrounded by lots of native bush. I didn't want to leave! Ill definitely return to explore the native bush tracks and experience the 'character' farm animals that I heard so much about.

This is not ritzy modern accommodation it is more 70's style architecture however no effort has been spared to ensure your comfort. Ada & Evan are real Kiwi hosts.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Midget539
Reviewed May 3, 2010

This accommodation has it all, the worlds most hospitable hosts, views to die for, tranquility, comfortable rooms and white sandy beaches a short drive down hill! My wife and I have stayed here several times and just love the place, Evan and Ada always make us feel so welcome, it is like coming home. Down on the farm you will find many friendly animals, most of which have names! all of which will entertain adults and children alike. Whether you are looking for a romantic break or a family get away I would recommend you escape to Arches.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Andyfresh
Ridgie1, Owner at Ridgeland Farmstay - Whangarei, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2010

Thank you A & J, we should have known you would be th first to find us on Trip Advisor (though its taken me a while to find the reply button!). We have really, really enjoyed your visits, you are 'family' to us too, and we miss you heaps. Thank you for sharing your adventures with us and we look forward to you coming back 'home' again one day. Take care, Ada