“Adventure is out there!”
Review of Adventure Forest

Adventure Forest
Ranked #4 of 55 things to do in Whangarei
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: 12 tree-top challenge courses packed with thrill, fun and action. There are circuits for all ages and abilities, with countless obstacles and of course lots of flying foxes. A 100% safe continuous belay system, unique in New-Zealand, prevents participants to disconnect themselves from the lifelines. Our friendly staff provides safety gear and training to allow participants to go on their own on the courses... TREE-MENDOUS!
Dunedin, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Adventure is out there!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Adventure Forest is SO MUCH FUN! Definitely worth the 2 hour drive up from Auckland to check it out. The 8 different treetop adventure tracks include ziplines, log swings, and bridges that really test your fear of heights. We (two 21 year old females) conquered all the routes in about 2.5 hours, but definitely could have kept going if the park wasn't closing. We definitely felt like big kids there and wish we could build a similar set up in our backyards! :) You should definitely check it out if you're anywhere near Northland!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Maya H

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I can't recommend this adventure enough. I took my three sons (9, and twins of 8). We were welcomed with a smile, and my children were taugh how to keep safe in a very friendly manner. They loved it. My eldest thought he was ok to do a certain level. He got scared 1/2 way through it. I can't thank the staff enough with the help and encouragement they gave him to finish the circuit. I am so very impressed, and the staff also went out of their way to learn people's names (I noted not just with my children). So lovely to have the personal touch. I will certainly be going back. Safe and a very well run business.

Visited May 2014
“Great fun and value for money”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Staff were great, fun course, will go again!
Great value for money compared to other similar experiences in NZ

Visited January 2014

Waitakere City, New Zealand
“fun for the whole family”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

this park was fantatic, the instructers were great, ready and willing to help out at all times, my kids had just turned 6 & 8 and there was plenty they both could do, the instructors gave so much encouragement they did every course they possibly could. Will definately return, many thanks.

Visited January 2014

Whangarei, New Zealand
“Great for children”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Our group of children 7-11yr olds had a wonderful outdoor experience with plenty of challenges. The safety procedures were good and equipment all looked in good sound condition. Different children had different levels of ability and experienced different courses appropriate for their level. Supervision and assistance was at hand when required. Will go again soon. Picnic tables etc available too.

Visited March 2014