“No Belly Dancers!!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Great little place, the food was excellent, but I chose this place based on the Belly Dancing because we wanted to do something different so slightly disappointed. They should advertise "Not Always Available". Dont get me wrong the food was excellent so it was still a good night.

There are newer reviews for Nomad Cafe

Reviewed December 6, 2011

Have eaten and been entertained many times in this fabulous restaurant and would recommend it to anyone who likes good and an entertaining and enjoyable night
I have enjoyed every meal I have had there but especially like the lamb kebabs.l

Reviewed November 28, 2011

have eaten at this cafe twice, always had a good meal and the service is brilliant, lovely chatty lady. will eat there again.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

Excellent food everry time we come. Enthusiastic wait staff who go out of their way to make your experience great. We come here over and over because it is consistently good.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

Friendly staff. Great value food, and I only wish I had this place in my town.

1  Thank deaduncleted