“Awesome Family Outing”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Family Outing”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I took my 2 kids (10 & 4) to this park. They LOVED it and so did I. The lady who took us around was lovely and knew what she was talking about, they love this animals and they all look very happy and well looked after. We went on the enrichment tour which was awesome to see them race out of their cages to their special treat - especially the tigers they were awesome. I will defiantly be coming back for another visit - this is one place that you could visit heaps but every visit would be different. And I also loved how close you are to the cages its great to see these animals so close. love it here A++++++++

Visited June 2013

1 Thank Nicole A

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
7 attraction reviews
“Veronica B”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

It was our first time visiting and we loved it. It was an eye opening experience for our children. The tour guide she was great, and getting up close to see the cats in real life was amazing. Location was very remote and quiet. My family all enjoyed it. We would do it again to support the great work Zion are doing for these amazing animals.

Visited April 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kingdom of Zion”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

A few more signs would be helpful, we missed the turnoff.
Great to see close up ,especially at feeding time.
Very good tour and worth the trip.

Visited March 2013

1 Thank sandra h
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Kingdom of awesome”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I didn't have very high expectations due to bad media coverage in the past, however I was impressed from the moment I saw the Kingdom of Zion driving up the road towards it. It was a lightly raining day, but to our luck my husband and I were the only people booked for the tour... private tour! There were heaps of cats to look at, and the guide had information about every one. She was able to answer our questions also. Really worthwhile visit.

Visited June 2013

1 Thank 7EJ7
“Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We were blown away! This was an amazing experience and our guide here was very knowledgeable about everything that was going on. Every question he had an answer and he knew the animals so well... all their little traits and ways. Never knew they had so many animals there and to see the progression from when this was a show on TV and to see how its now progressed was fantastic! Being able to get so close to the animals and see them feed was just out of this world!
Our son is 6 and he enjoyed it but there were some younger children and the parents where also pushing a pram which set one of the tigers off so I wouldnt suggest taking young children or babies.
If your elderly or have difficulties walking for a bit, as the tour is a few hours, I wouldnt recommend it as the paths around the cages are all on dirt or gravel.
Otherwise this was a most amazing experience and I would happily go again!!

Visited March 2013