All reviewsmotor lodgeloungebathroommotelbedwanganui
Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

This is a great clean motel, just of the main road into town, so easy to get to. Very friendly reception, and plenty of parking. 500mb free wifi, which was great. Milk comes in a small jug, rather than a carton. Cold bottles in the fridge for each person is a nice touch. Modern interior, beds were great. Shower is powerful and hot. Bathroom is a bit tight in size, but workable. Would stay here again. Everything you need and clean and modern.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shortcat
Reviewed July 15, 2016

Lovely greeting and service on arrival, room well presented, recently refurbished room with a queen and single so comfy for our 3 member family. The bathroom and room were clean and well presented, the bathroom snug and the shower head too low for me at 6ft, had to squat to wash head and face.
Overall a neat and tidy place for an overnight stay. Quiet and convenient to town and all major highways out of town.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

This is not the flashest of places, however the decor has been modernised. The varnished paintwork could do with being painted to lighten it up and the bathroom could use an update, but overall, for what we paid, it was value for money.

There is a McDonalds across the road.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank scarz
Reviewed April 26, 2016

We stayed one night at this motel recently. We stayed in a studio unit which was very clean and modern. Had a toaster, kettle, crockery, cutlery etc so we could sort our own breakfast easily. The shower had great pressure for a motel shower. Owner was really lovely. Would definitely stay again. Excellent value.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wiitchypoo
Reviewed August 12, 2015

I was there for 2 weeks, found the rooms very clean and the staff friendly. Even though I was there for work, I would have no hesitation in staying there if I was there on holidays.

The room had everything I needed to make my stay very comfortable. The shower was always hot and the heater worked well. Having the free internet was awesome as it meant I could stay in touch with my family.

Room Tip: the newer ones have heat pumps where as the others don't apparently
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business