“Delicious breakfast”

Parnells Cafe Gallery and Garden Art
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Whanganui
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fresh, homemade food and Mojos coffee. Always a must in Wanganui to eat, coffee and view gallery. Fantastic gelato.
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Good menu. We kept it simple and had toast and spreads. Very good coffee. Friendly staff. Great for breakfast.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

A nice place to visit for coffee and cake. I loved the little sparrows that flew around as we enjoyed our afternoon tea.

The atmosphere of the cafe was nice, and I believe they offer free internet access, although we did not use it as we were catching up with friends.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I like the range of seating options, the decor and the selection of magazines and papers. A good place to stop and refuel on your trip. The food is OK but could do with more healthy options, great selection of sweet treats though if you don't care about your waistline. Coffee is good and the staff can be friendly if they don't, get too busy. Usually tables available and there is a nice outside area if it is not too cold. WiFi is available but costs extra.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stop here on my monthly visits to Wanganui.
The food is always tasty and fresh.
The staff could be a little more into their jobs, not the most friendly or excited about their jobs, have had a staff member walk away from me I had asked for a receipt, no receipt...guess there was something else on her mind....
Would also be nice to be served a latte in a glass,,,but guess that is not really a kiwi thing...a latte should be a layered coffee and milk in a glass, not a double shot flat white......

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Stopped here for lunch to break up our long drive and were so impressed we stopped for afternoon tea on our return journey.
Excellent coffee and great to see efficient staff who obviously take pride in their cafe. Our Coffees were really well made and quite speedy despite being very busy ( I can see why) I had a warm chicken salad that was a half portion and just perfect size and taste. The cafe has a good layout and vibe.
Great work guys.