“nice meals”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Across my college in palmy. This is my favorite place for cafe and lunch. Wedges here is recommended to order, it's tasty.I love the steak here for lunch, the price is average, not too expensive to compare to other kiwi restaurant. It's always great every time i come there.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

It's been around three years since my last (unmemorable) visit to Rendezvous but we were in the area so decided to give it a try. We arrived at 8 so were able to get a table with no problems. The waitress was professional if not friendly and gave us a few minutes to look at the menu before coming back to take our orders. I had the chicken supreme (chicken breast on dauphinoise potatoes with a side of roasted carrots and leeks, with plum sauce) and my partner had the fish of the day. I also tried out the cocktail of the week - Fun on the Beach (orange and cranberry juices with peach schnapps) - which was great. The drinks arrived quickly and the food not long afterwards. Mine was very good, served hot and with plenty of flavour. My partner said the fish was pretty good but not one of the better fish options he's had. Reasonably priced for an upmarket restaurant and plenty of menu options. This visit was definitely an improvement and I'd happily return again.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We went as a group of three. The garlic bread was just OK, and disappointed that the wedges (which were excellent) came out as a starter rather than with the mains, which is what we expected. The lamb and chicken mains were great, but the risotto was too creamy and a bit sickly. The fish with the risotto was very good though. Time between the first and second courses was a bit long.

Drinks range is good, and appreciated the range of beers on offer.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Have been many times and have always enjoyed meals and service. Went for lunch on the 30th of April with about 10 work colleagues. The meals were pre-ordered for 12.15pm and all came out exactly on time and were all good. Nice friendly wait staff.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Came for lunch with 2 friends on April 24th Wasn't impressed with anything. When we arrived the young girl looked up and seemed quite annoyed we had walked in. She lead us to the table and didn't say a thing but stood behind us with a pad and paper Gave us no time to look at the drinks menu, but wanted to take our order. I had the chicken ceasar sandwich, was really disappointing just salad greens, bacon, parmesan and dressing with chips was $25. I dont mind paying for good food- but honestly I could have probably got better for half the price in town.