“Great lunch”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Good value; lots of vegetarian choice; excellent service/attentive staff; delicious meal. Ended with a very nice Viennese coffee.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I'm hard to person to please when it comes to dinning experience. When I read their menu. We were surprised with the price range of main dish. We decided to try every main dish they have equivalent to 6 persons. The result was fantastic dinning experience. The sauce, the presentation and the taste was unbelievable to die for! The place is nice from parking area, toilet, table arrangement and above all the service. We'll done Rendezvous Team. Palmy will be proud of you!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

yoo had a great night on my wife birthday eight of us went this rocking place heeps of drinks staff look after us very well lovely cooked steaks scallops so delicious all of us enjoyed there thanks for made my wife birthday so special and thanks for complementery birthday girl drink

Reviewed August 24, 2013

A friend and I met here for lunch yesterday, I was impressed with the service and helpfulness of the staff. I had a chicken and bacon salad and would have to say it was one of the tastiest I've had. My friend had a prawn salad and also thoroughly enjoyed it. The $20 I paid was well worth it and I will definitely recommend this place to others

1  Thank Tracey L
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I’ve just come back from a wonderful night out here. We got friendly service the whole evening, nothing was too much for the girl who served us. We started with perfectly cooked scallops and some garlic bread drizzled with balsamic. So good!

My husband had a perfectly cooked Angus steak and if they can make him happy they’re definitely doing well! I had the chicken which is wrapped in bacon and stuffed with Camembert. It was one of the best meals I’ve ever had! I actually found myself closing my eyes with each mouthful (Until my husband told me I was embarrassing him!)

My only criticism is that I really wanted to have a dessert but the portions were quite big and I just couldn’t fit it in. Next time I’m skipping lunch to prepare! We will be back!!

1  Thank Lisa B