“Great Atmosphere and Setting”
Review of Rendezvous

Rendezvous
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The atmosphere out there is amazing, live on the other side of the city but it is well worth the trip

Reviewed October 9, 2012

It was pleasant but we were hoping for a quieter atmosphere - it's a lively, family/work do sort of place, and the pork belly was pretty minimal.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We ate an evening meal here recently and it was great. I was hesitating over my choices and the friendly waitress offered me substitutes so it suited my taste. The meal was superb! We also enjoyed the licorice cheesecake for dessert.
We have enjoyed bar snacks and a game of pool in the past. The service is always friendly and welcoming and the food good. Recommended.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We have been here about three times for a meal and several times for coffee and cake. I have enjoyed the food every time and love the big arm chairs for sitting in with my coffee and cake. The staff seem to be pleasant and helpful. No complaints there.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Had been invited out to dine here for a celebration. Had not dined here since our first experience approx. 3 years ago. Disappointed then and disappointed yet again. Over rated, over priced and staff that looked like they'd rather be somewhere else. Risotto was stodgy, Pork Belly main, extremely fatty and cold. I know pork belly is loaded with flat, but a cut that was a 1/3 fat with no meat attached, which I left on the plate, shocking. Strawberry & Almond Tart dessert, average at best. I'm a huge dessert fan and had trouble eating it, the pastry was soft and the filling so sweet and runny. The only good thing I really have to say about the establishment is that they make a good coffee. Won't be going back any time soon. Would be a good idea to update the pricing on your details. Meals are seem to be $20 - $36