“Amazing flavours at Cafe Cuba”
Review of Cafe Cuba

Cafe Cuba
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Situated in the heart of Palmerston North Cafe Cuba is an iconic and popular place to have that next coffee, catch-up, meeting or meal. Here at Cafe Cuba we have a large cuisine menu which is sure to tempt your taste buds. Offering an all day breakfast and brassiere we invite you come in and dine with us every day from 7.00am right through to our dinner dining from 6.00pm until late, Cafe Cuba is also great place to take the family with a full children’s menu available.At Cafe Cuba we know the importance of a great coffee, our fully trained staff are equipped to deliver a great coffee to you, with take away coffee available. We are fully licensed and have a large range of Wine, Bottled Beer, RTD’s, Spirits and non-alcoholic beverages
Napier
“Amazing flavours at Cafe Cuba”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I visited Cafe Cuba on 2 consecutive Monday evenings as I am travelling with my job. The first night I ordered fresh pan fried fish with prawn risotto. It was delicious!! The depth of flavours were wonderful. On the second visit I was tempted to have it again...but decided to try something else. The pork dumplings as an entree were Devine...almost as good as Melbourne's Hutong dumpling house!
The cafe is full of energy and ambiance so even tho I was eating alone, I did not feel uncomfortable. To top it off you can throw a dice and if you throw a 3 you win your meal for free!
Great friendly service from this student city cafe.

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Wellington, New Zealand
“Great Cafe Food”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The staff at Café Cuba were great - I wanted an omelette and although it was not on the standard menu they made one of the best omelettes I've had in years - yum

Visited July 2013
Christchurch
“Fabulous”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have just had the most amazing banana smoothie - best I have ever tasted. My pasta from the specials board was very tasty as well. Meal arrive quickly and as I was dining alone this suited me perfectly. Dined here 5 years ago and it is just as good. Definitely recommend Cafe Cuba for casual evening dining.

• Visited July 2013
Nelson City, Nelson, New Zealand
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Love this place, whether full meal, snack, or just cake and coffee.
Seating round back is more formal dining whislt out front is cafe snacks. Lots of locals always here so great atmosphere. Always had great meals.

Visited July 2013
Sydney
“Yum”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Great casual dining, order at counter get a number and take a seat. Generous meals, good coffee and friendly service. Outside seating too

• Visited June 2013