“Great food, casual dining”
Review of Aqaba

Aqaba
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Lovely casual atmosphere and great food with a good variety of options/prices. Have never had a bad meal here. Great for groups and couples :)

There are newer reviews for Aqaba

Reviewed July 24, 2014

The outside themed entrance had been putting me off going in here for a few years. Having lived in Palmy for 4 years I thought I would bite the bullet. I took my daughter with me. On walking in I was quite surprised at the enormity of the room. Well spaced out tables, which I really like. We were greeted by the server behind the bar and took a seat. The waitress ( a different one) came over and offered us water, she was very bubbly, warm and efficient member of staff. I decided I didn't like the table I was sat at (it was too open) and we moved to near the kitchen area. I noticed the sign above the kitchen - go over there to order your food. I had a beef noodle dish, very interesting, nicely presented but could have done with more (or some) oyster sauce. My daughter, mixed and matched her food and ordered a Kumara rosti with soy fried mushrooms topped with a poached egg, I was really impressed with this presentation too. A good experience and one that I will repeat, however, a little pricey!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

not what I expected from the outside looks flash but had to ask for menu then go up to inpersonal window to order ,my seafood chowder was,nt that great,staff not that into customer service,but I will go back as sometimes it depends on the day

1  Thank Strang M
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Have dined at the aqaba for breakfast and business meetings. Good casual dining experience and love the building.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We are frequent visitors to Aqaba. We always order the Platter - perfect dinner for 2! My only complaint is the kids menu. We usually order from the main menu for our kids because the kids menu is all deep fried with fries. Would be great to see a platter option for kids with a combination of fried stuff and healthy stuff.