“What a wonderful Dining experience:-)”

Yatai Japanese Izakaya Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2012

What a wonderful Resturant Yatai is, excellent food, awsome service, the choice was outstanding, I am a vegitarian, and they catered to my very different taste, without hesitation, it was an eating experience, and I will be returning, WOW the staff are outstanding great going Yatai, keep doing what your doing it really works....Highly recommend:-)

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We had the group meal whre they bring out a stack of different dishes over an hour or so for everyone to try. It was all very tasty but I left very hungry (I think I actually went and had some BK to fill up...) Great atmosphere and certainly recommend to try it at least once.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Wonderful authentic Japanese food, on the expensive end, but great for a special occasion or treat.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We normally take a group here and get a banquet. For around $35.00pp you get to eat around 8-10 different dishes which are all amazing.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

My friends was over here for a visit and we thought of going to the restaurant (Japanese) this time. The sushi was very good! as well as sashimi! I would love to come back again!