“Thai Restaurant visited by Thai people” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chada Thai

Chada Thai
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Thai Restaurant visited by Thai people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I had takeaways there and it was very nice. Fantastic variety on the menue, something for everyone. Even my friend who is not really into Thai liked it.

Visited October 2012

• Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
“Nice food. Could have a bit better service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

A little confusing when you walk in as you don't know whether to sit at a table or order at the counter. I sat down and ended up at another gentleman's table (He was ordering when I arrived). The staff are nice though and I had another table and a menu. You need to order at the counter as they do dine in and takeout.

The food is out in no time and tastes good. I put some photos up. Pretty good value for money I reckon.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Best Thai I have had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

We went for an evening meal and it was awsome.
The service was fast friendly and the food was amazing and very good value for money.
We would highly recommed Chada Thai, and will definately go back when next in Palmerston North.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank huggies2
Palmerston North, New Zealand
“Very nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

My husband and I had had this place recommended to us so thought we would give it a go. We are very glad we did. Our experience was one we will repeat. Great service, great food.

Visited February 2012
Palmerston North, New Zealand
“Always safe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

When under time pressure Chada Thai is our "go to" restaurant. The food comes out quickly, well cooked and plenty of it at a very good price. This night the place was packed. The young woman at the counter dealt with the very long queue and old men who stuffed around. The staff were apologetic but they had nothing to apologise for. Our usual entre of the mixed combo was lovely as always and the mains were hot, tasty and well cooked. The only quibble, I guess because they were so busy, was that our mains id not arrive at thesame time, or even close together and this was repeated on all the tables around us. A little more organisation in the kitchen was needed. But, as usual, good food at a good price.

• Visited April 2012