“Great atmosphere!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Waiouru
“Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful atmosphere and amazing food although we found the drinks quite pricy.

Visited May 2014

Palmerston North, New Zealand
“Had high hopes”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for dinner with a group of friends to Brewers and after our meal we probably would not go back. Food was tasty but SO OVERPRICED for what you got. I am a small Eater and both my husband and I left hungry after we had both finished our meals. My husband ordered a beef burger and potatoes, he was so disappointed when he saw he had only 6 potatoes chips on the side. The flavors are great but the portions and pricing are a joke.

1 Thank Jess R
Napier, New Zealand
“Expensive but Great Location”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Considering they stock Monteith's beer, I have never had to pay so much for a pint in my life! Pricy drinks, but a good atmosphere and location, and great bar food too!

Visited June 2014
Wellington, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good value!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Great food at a very reasonable price. A bit noisy when it is full - but this adds to the humming atmosphere!

Visited June 2014
Piopio
“Monday night still great dining!”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

How often on a Monday night do you struggle to find a good restaurant? In Palmerston North there is as least one option, and it's a good one. The menu is well thought out, the meal sizes are just right and my twice cooked pork was a taste sensation, although the crackle was a little chewy. Hubby thoroughly enjoyed his sirloin steak, commenting it was a mighty good piece of meat! Warm, comfortable and with room for groups of all sizes without being a barn, this is a highly recommended restaurant for any occasion

• Visited May 2014