“Fine dining to be enjoyed”
Review of Nero Restaurant

Nero Restaurant
Cuisines: European, New Zealand
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wanganui
“Fine dining to be enjoyed”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

This little unassuming restaurant seems hidden in the street but it is a hidden little gem. We have dined there twice in that last 6 months and on both occasions we were impressed with the service and food. It is priced accordingly but it is worth it. Very much recommended for a quiet romantic dinner if you are wanting to impress your 1st date or loved one. Fine dining at its best

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Auckland, New Zealand
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My wife & I went to Nero's for a business related dinner last night with a couple of work colleagues. We live in Auckland and have been to all the named restaurants up there, but we have never seen a menu where we could honestly say that we could choose any of the entrees or mains on the menu and be completely satisfied. The food was to die for....we had the Lamb Ribs & Prawns as entrees and the Pork & Duck as mains. But it was a hard choice. Well done Yvette and team you have created an amazing dining experience and hats off to your chef,that menu is simply amazing.

• Visited July 2014
Palmerston North, New Zealand
“Disappointing”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

My family and I went to Nero's for my sisters anniversary dinner it was very disappointing! We had a set menu and although the choices suited us fine in the menu we were seated upstairs in a room very underwhelming and cold!!! The decor was so outdated and we had gas heaters as our only supply of heat. In addition my dessert I ordered never came and when I asked they replied they didn't have my chosen option but I could choose another dessert which I said thanks but no thanks they bought it anyway and still charged me the same amount. I will not be going back and the wait between meals were too long and after how much we all spent it was defiantly not worth it!!!! We left cold and disappointed!

3 Thank Jess R
Brisbane, Australia
“YUMMY food and WOW Servie -my 2 favourite things”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

from the warmest of welcomes from Jenni May as we arrived to a great waiter Alex, to the yummiest and most unique risotto I have evr eaten-this was a WOW experience food evening in every way. The restaurant is warm, cozy, classy but comfortable and sophisticated but not intimidating!! and did I tell you how yummy the food was!!

• Visited July 2014
Palmerston North, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant we've eaten at”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Amazing food, fabulous service and a really nice dining experience. We have been several times including lunch and dinner. Always deliver on the food and great service. Have worked in hospitality for many years and can't fault them. A must try if you want a great meal. Best restaurant in Palmerston North by far.

• Visited June 2014