“An excellent evening 1/11/12”
Review of Nero Restaurant

Nero Restaurant
Cuisines: European, New Zealand
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palmerston North, New Zealand
“An excellent evening 1/11/12”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My Fiance and I decided to visit here to celebrate our 9 year anniversary and we were not disappointed.
Our waitress was amazing all night and the atmosphere was just perfect.
For starters I had the venisen which was cooked to perfection and the flavors just worked so amazingly together, my fiance got the fried Brie which was devine.
For our Mains I got the Pork Belly which was very good (the best I have had) and the Fiance got the stuffed Chicken breast which was also tasty.
For desert I had the sticky date which was once again the best I have had.
We ended up grabbing some fudge and hot chocolates to take home and the hot chocolate was done perfectly and the fudge the next day was devine.

I only have one complaint through the evening and that is at a place this nice with this greater service and food we had a wine glass with multiple chips on the base but other than this the night was perfect.

• Visited November 2012

• Korean first
Palmerston North, New Zealand
“Wish we could've stayed longer”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Our food was great, the service was friendly, but felt like the place was winding down before we were ready to leave at 10pm on a Friday. Would bear this in mind before we went back with a group of friends.

Visited May 2012
Palmerston North, New Zealand
“Service as great as the food”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was part of a group of over 20, we dined very well from a set menu and there were also a number of comments on the professional and friendly attendance we received from our young waitress. The restaurant appeared popular with diners arriving in a steady stream, the arrivals greeted and handled efficiently by the duty manager. My wife wants to go now, so we'll be eating there in the near future.I wish them good luck in the finals of the Monteiths Wild Food competition shortly.

• Visited September 2012
Feilding, New Zealand
“Vice nice meals with great service”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Had a meal tonight at Nero's. Group of six, including a six year old. We had a mix of entree's, mains and deserts. Food was very nice, with great service. Meals prices were high (mains $33-$38), but were very nice, great atmosphere. Would reccomend.

• Visited August 2012
“Lovely staff”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Had a lovely night at Nero's as part of a large group. We had the upstairs private dining room. Service was top notcvh, and the food divine. Pricey, but worth it for a special night out. Next time it will be just my partner and I in the main dining area that looked very romantic. Ideal for a special night out.

• Visited July 2012