“Pretty good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Yeda

Yeda
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Singaporean
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Owned by same people who own the successful & tasty Chada Thai
Auckland, New Zealand
“Pretty good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

This place is kind of like a very good food court. Sure the lighting is horrible and the seats are not very comfortable, and maybe it is priced a bit higher than its quality (only a little bit), but the food we had was very tasty, simple and generous. Don't come here for a long meal as the will process you in 30 mins

• Korean first
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Went to Yeda for a meal last night to celebrate my grandsons 10th birthday, food fantastic especially the Yeda fish. Service great. If you like Asian food this is the place to go.

• Visited April 2014
“I bit disappointed :-(”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I was really looking forward to eating here as I'd heard lots of great things. The place looked as if it had been really busy as there were lots of tables left uncleared with only one member of serving staff running around like a headless chicken. Having numbers next to the title of the food on the menu made me feel like the place wasn't actually a restaurant but a take away. When our food arrived I had to get cutlery from another table as we didn't have any. My food was luke warm too, not hot as you would expect. It also lacked taste, which is unusual for Asian food. I will try the restaurant again especially as I kept tucking in to my husbands food which tasted much better than mine! So there is hope. :-)

Visited March 2014
Palmerston North, New Zealand
“Recomended by Ray Mcvinnie...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

My wife and I went for lunch after visiting the Palmy Festival of Cultures and someone in the audience at Rays demo asked where they ate when in Palmy and both he and Nici Wikes said Yeda. I had a Tom Yum soup to start, which was good but not great. We both had fish main dishes with mixed results. My sizzling Yeda fish was good and flavoursome, a large portion, probably enough for two. My wife had the steamed fish in ginger and soy sauce. Well cooked but under seasoned and with no detectable ginger, a fact she mentioned to the over worked lone waiter but without reparation. It may have been a busy shift but the tables had not been cleared for quite some time and the service was poor. I will try it again but if the experience is repeated, probably only once. Price was average, but then again so was the food.

• Visited March 2014
Auckland, New Zealand
“Very enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

My son took me to this restaurant in Palmerston North and it was well above other Asian restaurants I have been too. The food was very tasteful and all the flavours ran together. There was a great selection of food, wine and beers. The staff were available to look after all our needs and very quick and attentive and the price was right. I will definitely go back there if I am in Palmerston North again.

• Visited March 2014